Late applications or funding for past events will not be considered.
This fund is designed to initiate the exploration of new projects in the arts or add significantly to existing programs in ways not possible without the fund’s support.
Activities/Projects Eligible for Funding
The Incentive fund could be used for arts related projects and special purchases.
Include all pertinent information that describes your project, total costs, and purpose. Please note that your department head/principal’s signature is required on the application. No funding will be awarded after the event takes place. Funding will be distributed in 2 ways. When we approve your initial application, you will be sent 75% of the funding. You will receive the remaining 25% when you have submitted some sort of acknowledgement (thank you note, press release, or receipt of supplies/tickets) of receiving the grant and proof that the event/purchase of supplies or tickets has occurred. Documentation of these is necessary due to auditing purposes.
Unclaimed funding will be put into a first-come, first-served umbrella fund at our May 2, 2017 meeting.
All other area school and students will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Home School and Pre-School Programs should use Discretionary Fund application.
LYNDON TOWN SCHOOL
BURKLE TOWN SCHOOL
MILLER'S RUN SCHOOL
THADDEUS STEVENS SCHOOL
NEWARK STREET SCHOOL